Friday, August 28, 2009

Introduction

So I guess this is my very first ever blog post. How exciting! Just kidding, with so many blogs out there I feel I am entering flooded territory as a late bloomer. However, I am creating this blog simply as a way for friends and family to peek in on my life, especially those who I do not see as often as I would like, and those who never get to see a glimpse of my new life over in St. Marys County!

Why start now? I decided some life changing events have begun for me that I need to document and share. Not only am I finally finding myself and molding my life as a 24 year-old woman, but I found someone truly amazing to share it with. I met the man I have always dreamed of in the most unexpected of places.


So this is where living met dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment