Friday, April 9, 2010

I got ENGAGED!

Wow, I can't believe it's been since Christmas since I last updated... between work and school and homelife I kind of ran out of time. But spring is here and I don't have school and I am enjoying life... being engaged! Yep! David popped the questions on our 1 year anniversary on St. Patricks Day. It was a dream come true, I can still replay it all in my head. I think the pictures speak for themselves...
I cried my eyes out with joy that night, and I still get all giddy and excited inside when I think about him and dream about our life together. But before we got engaged... we had a furry baby!

Welcome to Cake our bad nice annoying adorable kitten!

Ok so start expecting more pictures and updates and healthy recipes and workouts and stuff to come!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment